Frequently Asked Questions
A self-guided tour is a tour that takes you out into the field, with all the guidance provided through your mobile phone. At each station, you’ll find videos, text and audio clips, different explanations, a map with a detailed explanation of the location.
A game is very similar to a tour, with questions and tasks at each station. By answering these questions, you can accumulate points.
- You can go at any time or date that suits you, without depending on a group or someone else’s schedule.
- You can go at your own pace and only with the people you choose.
- The price is affordable and accessible, and you can have up to 3 people using one device.
- You can stop to take pictures or rest whenever you want. You can feel the street like the locals and not as part of a large group.
You can book the tour here on the website. Shortly after, you’ll receive instructions and a username, as well as an invoice by email. You’ll be ready to go on the tour. The content will be available for you for 14 days from the moment of booking. To view the content, you need to be logged in to the website through your mobile phone or tablet. Log in and arrive at the starting point of the activity.
- One purchase will entitle you to one authorization, meaning you can use it with one device in parallel.
- There is no limit to the number of participants around the phone/tablet.
- Usually, it’s very comfortable for 2 people, and if you’re more (3-4), it’s recommended to bring a small speaker or for another person from your group to purchase an additional authorization under a different username (email address).
- In games, you can purchase up to 5 authorizations and manage a team of up to 20 people alone. Beyond 20 people, contact us, and we will offer solutions. We know how to operate even hundreds of participants in parallel.
Yes, except for tours related to a specific event, such as Hanukkah tours or tours that require specific hours, etc.
No, the whole idea is that the self-guided tour will be available to you at your own pace, in your intimacy, and with the people you choose.
At each station, there are several ways to help you navigate between stations.
- A map where you can see your location and the destination location
- A story that explains in words that match the path you need to take
- Usually, at the end of each video, you can see the way to the next station filmed.
No, the entire interface is browser-based, so there is no need to download an app to your device.
Yes, an internet connection is mandatory during the activity!
The activities can work on any device, smartphone/tablet or from home on a computer, as long as there is an internet connection.
Of course, we have operated several hundred users in parallel in various content games and tours. It is possible to purchase the games independently and manage alone with up to 20 people. Beyond that, please contact us and we will find a solution for you.
Of course, there is a special page for problem-solving and support. Click here to go to the support page.